It’s March already. Spring is almost here! Speaking of that, how’s the weather where you live? It’s getting warmer here, but it’s windy. I was very eager to eat strawberries for the first time this year. They are pretty expensive now and not very flavorful, but I guess that’s normal. They are nice in a smoothie, though.
- 1 cup yogurt
- 4 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- vanilla essence/extract, optional
- 1 tablespoon honey (or a different sweetener), optional
Blend the yogurt and oats together. Add the banana, strawberries, and vanilla (if using) and continue blending until smooth. Taste and if needed, add honey or another sweetener of choice.