Well, hello. How was your weekend? I haven’t posted anything in more than a week, but here I am with a very quick recipe for a delicious and creamy chocolate banana smoothie. I even think it tastes like chocolate ice cream. Yes, really! Can it get any better?
This smoothie was part of my breakfast (the best part). I need to buy more bananas just to make it again. I used dairy milk, but non-dairy will be fine too. I should have blended it for a little longer, but I was very eager to drink it:)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- vanilla essence/extract, optional
- chocolate sprinkles, optional
Just blend everything until smooth. Decorate with some chocolate sprinkles if you want to and drink right away.