Hey, how are you doing? A few days ago I was nominated for the Liebster award. Yay! The nomination comes from the lovely Lynne from Lynne’s recipe trails. Thank you so much! Make sure you visit her blog. You won’t regret it!
The rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Here are Lynne’s questions:
If there was one aspect in your life that you could change, what would that be?
- I think I need a few changes right now:)
What is one piece of advice you would give to your children as they grow up?
- Don’t let other people tell you what to do with your life. Even if they mean well you’re the only one who knows what’s best for you. You need to make your own decisions.
Is there anything adventurous you would like to do in life, if so, what is it?
- Go on a trip around the world.
Sweet or Savoury?
What surroundings do you prefer when writing, reading or studying?
- I usually do that in the evening when I’m on my own.
If money were no object, where would your next holiday destination be and why?
- I want to visit so many places! I can’t pick just one!
Each zodiac sign portrays certain characteristics for people. What is your star sign and do you feel your star sign captures the real you?
- I’m a Libra. They are said to be indecisive and that’s (unfortunately) true for me too.
Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?
- I don’t have a pet.
What is one thing that annoys you?
- There are many things that can annoy me. Depends on the situation I guess.
Fiction or non-fiction?
Here are the blogs I nominate:
And my questions are:
If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
What’s the one food you could eat every day and won’t get tired of?
What’s your favorite quote?
Is there a skill you really want to learn?
Movies or TV shows?
Staying in or going out?
What’s your biggest fear?
Why did you start blogging?
What’s your dream destination?
Who would you take with you on a road trip?